background

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Two Week Update

Yes, our little jellybean is two weeks tomorrow!  :) 

So far she has gained back 5 ounces more than her birthweight, which is great.  She's supposed to be at her birthweight by tomorrow.  She is also starting to give us little smiles here and there.  She still isn't a great sleeper unless it's daytime.  I will be happy when her days and nights aren't so mixed up.  She had an all night buffet last night with me...she fed every hour three times in a row.  I think she's going through another growth spurt, which is crazy cause I feel like we just went through one!  But I'm glad she's gaining at record rates since she was born so tiny.  I will be happy when she puts on some weight and can hold her head up.  

Here are some pictures from the past week:






No comments:

Post a Comment