background

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Clothes for Kaylee

I think the one thing everyone looks forward to when having a little girl is the clothes shopping.  My family is no exception.  I had held off for 7 months without buying much at all in the way of clothes, but I gave in at a JCPenney sale the other day.  It was a good sale in my defense.

Here's what I got...most of it is newborn and 3 month clothing because that is what I currently don't have much of at this point.








 



 And here are a few things Kaylee's Grandma might have already purchased her as well....she didn't restrain herself nearly as long as I did, haha!  Most of these are 6-12 months, though, when it will be a bit warmer.











1 comment:

  1. Very Cute!!! I'll have to look through some of Hannah's old "gently used" clothes and see if there is anything that would work size/season wise. :)

    ReplyDelete