background

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

16, 17, 18...

The months are flying by especially with baby #2 on the way!  We don't have a gender yet, but we should know by the end of the month.  In the meantime, Kaylee has been keeping me very busy.  She is now running circles around me.  Plus, she can say several words like "cheese", "ice", "dog", "papa", and she makes various animal noises.  She growls for a dog, and meows for a cat!  She's quite the entertainer too.  I've stopped taking so many pictures and started taking videos because they are much funnier.  I caught her looking at the cheese in her mouth in a mirror the other day.  She was very amused.

Once again life has also proven that you never say never.  A friend recently took her little boy that's only a few months older than Kaylee to Disneyworld.  I couldn't believe it but understood because the trip was essentially free with the family she was going with.  I promptly told her I would have much too anxiety to do something like that.  Ha...ha....ha.  Yeah, so my husband got offered a free vacation to Florida for a business conference 2 miles from Disney.  Who's crazy?  This lady.  We took Kaylee down...the whole 7 hour drive.  And I took her to the parks for 3 days in 80 degree heat at 17 weeks pregnant.  It was definitely an experience but not one I'm anxious to repeat anytime soon.

Without further ado, here are the pics from the past few months and a few from Disney.





















No comments:

Post a Comment