background

Friday, January 3, 2014

15 months and counting

It's been so busy around here since Kaylee's birthday party.  We had wonderful holidays with her...Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years!  Here are a few pictures to show just how much she's growing.  We go to the doctor next week for her 15 month checkup even though she's already 15 months.  I didn't want her going to the doctor during the holidays when everyone who's getting sick is in there.  Kaylee is still a tiny jelly bean barely breaking 20lbs, but I think she's getting taller!

Kaylee has also finally started signing!  I'm so proud!  She can sign milk, more, and sometimes up.  I think I got her confused on Up though because I clapped for her when she got it...so now she
sometimes claps if she wants up haha!  Milk is by far the most useful one because with her new teeth coming in she doesn't want to eat a thing.  Very frustrating.  Her favorite foods that she will mostly eat are: bananas, avocado, pork, banana with almond butter, ham, and the occasional apple.  :)




 













No comments:

Post a Comment