background

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

More Beach Pictures

Once again, I found these on Mom's "purse camera".
Too cute not to post.




 Are we there yet?
Kaylee spent a lot of time in her carseat because
the beach house was pretty far from any grocery stores and restaurants








 Chillin at the beach house after a relaxing swim








 Our last night at the beach we went out to a nice restaurant




My new favorite pic right below....I love it



And a few of Kaylee and me at the beach









 This is a picture of Kaylee and Miss Norma.  She and her husband are dear friends of the family that I met when I was just a little older than Kaylee.  We stopped by her house on the way to our beach destination.



And this was taken on one of our morning walks
(my mother carries a walking stick that Kaylee likes to hold).
I call it
"YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"
For all you Lord of the Rings fans out there.


And this final one is of me and Kaylee just snuggling at a restaurant...love Kaylee hugs!


No comments:

Post a Comment