background

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Week 35 and a Sunday School Baby Shower

Week 35 is already here....my how quickly the time passes!  

This is Kaylee and me as of this week 
with little pink booties that were given out as party favors at the shower



And here are the pictures from the lovely baby shower that the ladies of my parents' Sunday School class threw me this past Sunday....don't you just love that tree?!  It was beautiful and filled with lots of pink baby goodies for Kaylee!




This is me with the hostesses



A wonderfully delicious spread of food....cupcakes, mini cakes, dips, sandwiches




A diaper cake with party favors




Cute gifts for Kaylee



 And three identical frog onesies all in different sizes yet all given unplanned by three different guests haha!



Everyone had a wonderful time....thank you so much ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment